About Your Head Wellness Nerd
This is Grant. Grant is an experienced Australian Physiotherapist currently living in sunny California. This wellness nerd is intensely passionate about understanding why injuries and dysfunction occur and how best to solve them. Grant hopes to bring his unique brand of helpful and insightful education to as many people as possible through Your Wellness Nerd.
Come join in the conversation!
Do you have an issue you need help with? Perhaps you’d like to discuss something interesting covered in our blog?
Why not head over to the Your Wellness Nerd Community forum to discuss things here!
A #powerband and the #couchstretch are one the most important stretches to undo so much dysfunction.
Do this often if you have any #lowbackpain #hippain or #kneepain.
Do it if you want to be a better athlete or protect against future injury.
Shoes with a big heel are NOT good for the long-term health & function of your feet, legs & back.
They are a one-way ticket to stiff ankles - a huge precursor to dysfunction.
If heels make you feel better, they're compensating for something.
#shoes #sneakers #footwear #physio
- Research: Resistance Training to Failure Leads to Less Muscle Hypertrophy Than Sub-Maximal Training
- Why You Should No Longer Ice an Injury (and What to Do Instead of RICE)
- Research: Find Better Health and Wellbeing With a Small Dose of Nature
- Research: Tattoos Effect Your Ability to Sweat and It’s Composition
- 11 Physical Signs the Modern World Is Taking Its Toll (And How to Fight Back)
- Comprehensive ACL Injury Guide: Save Your Knees By Freeing Up Your Ankles (ft. AFL Star Nic Naitanui)
This content is strictly for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a qualified health or medical professional. Those represented by Your Wellness Nerd do not take responsibility for possible health consequences of any person following the information in this educational content.
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.