About Your Head Wellness Nerd
This is Grant. Grant is an experienced Australian Physiotherapist currently living in sunny California. This wellness nerd is intensely passionate about understanding why injuries and dysfunction occur and how best to solve them. Grant hopes to bring his unique brand of helpful and insightful education to as many people as possible through Your Wellness Nerd.
Come join in the conversation!
Do you have an issue you need help with? Perhaps you’d like to discuss something interesting covered in our blog?
Why not head over to the Your Wellness Nerd Community forum to discuss things here!
We've learnt to work hard on the track or in the gym, but we don't necessarily invest the same energy into post-workout recovery.
Here are 13 ways to maximize the return on your effort.
#workout #training #exercise #recovery #SundayMotivation #weekend
How to Recover Faster: 13 Ways to Optimize Your Post-Workout Recovery
#recovery #workout #training #exercise #yourwellnessnerd #SundayMorning https://yourwellnessnerd.com/optimize-post-workout-recovery/
- How to Recover Faster: 13 Ways to Optimize Your Post-Workout Recovery
- Neck-Related Headaches: Recognize the Symptoms and Find Relief
- Research: Resistance Training to Failure Leads to Less Muscle Hypertrophy Than Sub-Maximal Training
- Why You Shouldn’t Ice an Injury (and What to Do Instead of RICE)
- Research: Find Better Health and Wellbeing With a Small Dose of Nature
- Research: Tattoos Effect Your Ability to Sweat
This content is strictly for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a qualified health or medical professional. Those represented by Your Wellness Nerd do not take responsibility for possible health consequences of any person following the information in this educational content.
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.