Three Highly Effective Exercises to Treat a Rotator Cuff Injury
One of the most common causes of shoulder pain is a rotator cuff injury.
And while it’s important to work hard on settling your rotator cuff pain, we can’t neglect what’s gong on around it.
In today’s video, I go through three to four unique exercises to treat both your rotator cuff symptoms and also its hidden, underlying mechanical cause.
Ideas covered in this video:
- Why a Rotator Cuff Injury is Often the Last Straw
- Lacrosse Ball Thoracic Mobility Exercise
- Lacrosse Ball Posterior Shoulder Mobility Exercise
- Shoulder Joint Capsule Mobility Exercise
- Functional Rotator Cuff Strength Exercise
If you found this video useful please leave a like and let me know in the comments! Also, please consider subscribing to the Your Wellness Nerd YouTube channel for more helpful information.
Helpful equipment for this video:
Please note: These are affiliate links.